The Caley Lake property consists of 8 unpatented mining claims totalling 90 units. The claims are located in the Patricia Mining Division approximately 25 KM south West of Pickle Lake Ontario.
· The property surrounds Barrick’s Koval property which has a drill inferred inventory of 310,000 tonnes at 6.9 g/t gold.
· The property was optioned to Tri Origin Exploration Ltd., in July of 2010.
· The terms of the option require that Tri Origin spend a minimum of $250,000.00 over five years to earn an 80% interest in the claims.
· Tri Origin has been actively exploring the property and has staked a group of claims to the east and west and is calling the claim group the SKY LAKE PROPERTY.
· In December of 2011 Tri Origin announced encouraging results of a ground IP survey based on an airborne time domain survey previously flown.
· Multiple drill targets were identified, a number of which are located on the Kitrinor claims optioned to Tri Origin [see highlighted claims in map below].
· On November 26th, 2012 Tri Origin announced the commencement of a 1000 meter drilling program at Sky Lake.
· Tri Origin Exploration Ltd. [TSX-V. TOE] commenced its diamond drilling programme at its Sky Lake Gold property located 30 kilometres southwest of Pickle Lake, Ontario. The program is planned to consist of approximately 1,000 metres of drilling in 6 widely-spaced holes. The highlighted claims represents the location of the Kitrinor claims within the Sky Lake Gold property which were optioned to Tri Origin by Kitrinor. For further information see Tri Origin press release at http://www.triorigin.com/dat/files/111.pdf